Getting involved in your Idaho component state association provides benefits to YOU and to your profession!
- Be recognized as a leader that has a strong commitment to the profession
- Demonstrate leadership for career advancement and future roles in IdHIMA and AHIMA
- Have the opportunity to network with peers within the profession
For the profession
- Recruit and mentor new professionals
- Influence legislation and give input to advance practice standards
- Bring public awareness and enhance image to the profession