Saint Alphonsus Health System
At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
We have a great team at Saint Alphonsus TVL, and are looking for a new team member! Saint Alphonsus Health System is looking to hire a Coding Specialist in Boise! This position will be located at our Treasure Valley Labs location off of N. Curtis Rd and W. Bethel St. The hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 8am – 4:30pm preferred, the shift can be earlier or later but the bulk of the hours need to be during the work day while physician offices are open.
Position does not work remotely.
As a Coding Specialist at Saint Alphonsus TVL, you will be responsible for ensuring accurate CPT and ICD documentation for the patient billing process. You will work with a variety of offices, from independent doctors to long term care facilities, to ensure the services performed are accurately documented and the appropriate code representing those services are used.
- Minimum of two years of experience in medical coding and billing required.
- Understanding of various medical claims formats.
- Working knowledge in medical terminology.
- Knowledge of payer contracts and reimbursement.
- Thorough working knowledge of Federal, State and Private payer regulations.
- Proficiency in computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, typing skills and 10-key.
- Must complete and maintain Certification in Procedural Coding exam within one year of hire and maintain AAPC, AHIMA or CCSP certification/membership.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Successfully completed CPC course and applied and been accepted to the AAPC.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
For more information and to apply go to https://bit.ly/2mr1Fnl