Call for Board Nominations
Getting involved in your Idaho component state association provides benefits to YOU and to your profession!
- Be recognized as a leader that has a strong commitment to the profession
- Demonstrate leadership for career advancement and future roles in IdHIMA and AHIMA
- Have the opportunity to network with peers within the profession
For the profession
- Recruit and mentor new professionals
- Influence legislation and give input to advance practice standards
- Bring public awareness and enhance image to the profession
Those voted in for their respected positions will assume office on July 1st, 2019.
- President Elect
- 1st Year Director at Large
- Nominating Committee Member
- Coding Roundtable
- Legal-Legislative Director
Timeline for Elections
- Nominations due: February 28, 2019
- Voting opens: March 20, 2019
- Voting ends: April 3, 2019
- Winners will be announced: Thursday, April 4, 2019 at our IdHIMA Spring Conference during the Business Meeting session
We know you have what it takes to elevate IdHIMA to the next level!
Click here to contact us
Click here to complete the Online Call for Board Nomination Form