Call for Board Nominations
Getting involved in your Idaho component state association provides benefits to YOU and to your profession!
- Be recognized as a leader that has a strong commitment to the profession
- Demonstrate leadership for career advancement and future roles in IdHIMA and AHIMA
- Have the opportunity to network with peers within the profession
For the profession
- Recruit and mentor new professionals
- Influence legislation and give input to advance practice standards
- Bring public awareness and enhance image to the profession
Those voted in for their respected positions will assume office on July 1st, 2017.
- President Elect
- 1st Year Director at Large
- Nominating Committee Member x 2
- Advocacy Director
- Coding Roundtable
Timeline for Elections
- Nominations due: Friday, March 10, 2017
- Voting opens: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Voting ends: Friday, April 7, 2017
- Winners will be announced: Thursday, April 13, 2017 at our IdHIMA Spring Conference during the Business Meeting session
We know you have what it takes to elevate IdHIMA to the next level!
- Kaelyn Contrin, RHIT, Past President: email@example.com