2 CEU’s for $20.00
As we move forward through the 2017-2018 year…we will be offering “2 CEU’s for $20.00”.
For only $20.00 this month, you will receive three separate program items… (they come as a set)
- HIM: Leaders, Leadership, Management and YOU!
- AHIMA Coding “Wordsearch”
- Medical Terminology “Crossword Puzzle”
Hey – we are just getting our CEU Roundtable’s kicked off with our new Coding Roundtable on-line “event” access.
We are proud to bring out this 5 CEU session that revolves around physician based OB/GYN education. This session
includes information about physician based fee schedules, Comprehensive education about the entire OB/GYN specialty from deliveries, surgeries, OB packages, and A&P. Medical Necessity, and query processes.
This is a GREAT buy at $35.00 for our members… and $45.00 for non-members. In addition, if you need CEU’s for other coding credentials, this education can be used and applied for other credentials too (eg. AAPC, CME, PHIA etc.)
You’ll have the opportunity to take a 25 question Q&A to “show what you learned” – All this on-line, at your own pace, no pressure, and at a TERRIFIC PRICE!!!
Take advantage of this “early lock-in” pricing” as the price goes up on October 1, 2017.
Dear IdHIMA Members –
Please take a moment from your busy schedules to nominate a colleague for the IdHIMA Distinguished Member Award for 2018. The person you nominate must possess the following attributes:
- 15 Years of service as an active Health Information Professional OR;
- 10 or more years of service to AHIMA and/or to a Component State Association (CSA) with at least 5 years involvement in IdHIMA as an Officer, Director, Committee Chairperson, Committee member or Delegate; OR
- Has contributed to the Health Information profession in any of the following: Publication, Research, Education, Systems Design, Public Relations, etc.
Getting involved in your Idaho component state association provides benefits to YOU and to your profession!
- Be recognized as a leader that has a strong commitment to the profession
- Demonstrate leadership for career advancement and future roles in IdHIMA and AHIMA
- Have the opportunity to network with peers within the profession
For the profession
- Recruit and mentor new professionals
- Influence legislation and give input to advance practice standards
- Bring public awareness and enhance image to the profession
The Idaho Health Information Management Association (IdHIMA) is dedicated to promoting Health Information Management (HIM) and assisting HIM specialists in their professional development. IdHIMA is, therefore, offering three (3) scholarships to go toward the fee for any AHIMA credentialing exam at the member rate. Scholarships are awarded to students and IdHIMA active members who plan on sitting for their exam in the next year.
For further information regarding the scholarship please click here.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Spring Convention April 5th & 6th, 2018 at the Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner. We have a great agenda lined up for this year. This is a great opportunity for up-to-date education on current issues in the Health Information Management industry. This is also a great opportunity to network with your fellow HIM professionals.